#FEBPHOTOADAY

so, i have been counting down the days, at least for the last week, until tomorrow. so looking forward to dedicating myself to a new tiny piece of art each day. i'm looking for little pearls of happiness amongst the baby tea sets, richard scarry books, diapers, computers, grants and websites that are crowding my days lately.

i miss you. i haven't had a chance to talk with you in forever. remember those days we used to sit down, over coffee, over wine, over bad tv? i miss those days. sadly, still no time. so...as they say, a picture is worth a thousand words. let me share my month with you.

want to take part? head over here to get the deets. fatmumslim is fanfreakingtastic.

and stay tuned here, as i'll be posting the photos (I WILL, I SWEAR) at least weekly.

xoxo.

Comments

kirstikay said…
Looking forward to this Lisa Marie. You are so talented. It is good for all of us you are in the world.