cheers.

dining room floor tea party.
oh, poor neglected blog, i wish you happy new year.

i have all kinds of resolutions, and you are one of them. among the others: carve out a little more time (a littttllllleee moorrrre tiiiimmmme) for me. i have been working a little bit more, here and there, a large-ish handful of hours each week, and its doing me good. the getting out of the house, the drinking of too much coffee, the clicky click click of the keyboard under my fingers.

so there's that. i also want to read more. which i'm doing, and knit more which i'm also doing. i also told myself that i would go for a walk while andy took arlo for their morning sojourn. i have not been so good on that front. that hour in the morning is the only time in my sometimes 18 hour day where i get to loll. i like lolling. turns out, i like lolling more than i like walking. and that's ok.

writing, reading, knitting. but not so much with the walking. still. we're only ten days into the year, i'm giving myself credit where credit is due.

p.s. see that tea party? happens every morning. i love it.



Comments