so tired (another beatles reference)

ohmygod, i can't even put it into words.

nothing special, or not special, going on, just tired.  just worn out.  and in desperate desperate need of a pedicure.  so desperate, i've been in need of a pedicure since JUNE.  wrap your head around THAT.

anyway, yes, a pedicure, a massage, a really good dinner made by someone else, some rainy weather, bad tv and maybe a 3 days in hotel room with some french doors out to a bougainvillea covered patio.  i think that would make me all better.

Comments

Lauren said…
So I have 60's vintage rusty wrought iron security doors that open onto a cracked concrete patio covered in muddy paw prints that overlooks our skeleton of a bougainvillea. So that's probably not what you had in mind in your relaxing daydream but I can cook you one hell of a meal. You guys should come over one of these days. Just tell me when and what you're craving and I'll whip you up something fierce :)