rollercoasting


things have been very busy, but also very productive, but also very hard. sometimes sad. often frustrating.

the other day, i heard or read or overheard someone describing adulthood as a trench. as in, "do it now before you get mired in the trenches of adulthood". last friday night, alone in my office, perhaps alone in my office building, at 10:30 p.m....i got it.

things i am currently crushing on: the sky in this rollercoaster photo, the classic series at barnes and noble (all under $8!), kissmyface ultra moisturizer in peach, and wayne coyne (perenially, but especially after making andy and valerie sit through the documentary last week).

things that frustrate me: my absolute inability to document.

things currently intriguing: the new edition of moveable feast, with new stuff, edited by ernest's grandson.

a thing that makes me proud: i am thisclose to finishing knitting my first lisa-sized sweater. will post photos, soon, but need to buy more yarn (running out of yarn and sleeping are the two things most responsible for still being only thisclose to finishing.)

am tired. next up: a pb&j, and a barnes and noble classic mystery (wilkie collins, woman in white)

Comments

lisa-size sweater! yeah! next up...nicole-size cardigan? you know my colors!

i love you. and miss you.

we should talk soon...