one week later,

and have decided that if i must be unemployed, i should at least be tanned. so i spent a bit out this afternoon, reading virginia woolf, wearing a big floppy hat, and sweating. say what you will, i'm doubting ms. woolf ever perspired much.

i have also: cleaned out the fridge, thought very seriously about sweeping and mopping the house, purchased half of a new desk (the boy picked up the other half. maybe i will put a line of scotch tape down the middle like i did with erik bozzi in the 6th grade, so our elbows wouldn't touch), made the bed religiously, spent time with facebook like it was crack cocaine, wrote a letter to the board of my last job, done not very much knitting, found the pair (2) of shoes i will buy myself as a reward for getting a new job, found the bag i will buy myself as a reward for getting a new job, made an urban outfitters wish list that i will treat myself to when i find a new job, and concentrated, hard, on growing my hair.

i had a phone interview on friday morning. very nervous, as i kind of hate phone interviews (actually, i think it was my first. but it didn't seem like something i would be a fan of), but it went very very well. i have a follow up interview on tuesday the 5th at 11 am.

think of me then. and feel free to treat me to anything off my urban wish list, should you feel the hankering.

xo

Comments

what about the gym? did you break up the holy trinity that was promised?
Nika said…
i hope your follow up interview went well.