so far...

sleeping on the sofa bed, under my old comforter.

reading reading reading.

listening to my grandma yell at the tv that the media is trying to keep hillary clinton down and/or she couldn't care less about polygamy.

we ate at coco's on monday night.

my grandmas volumizing shampoo makes my hair really big.

i am, strangely, not as sleepy.

this morning, when i told her i wouldn't be home for dinner tonight she said, "come home when you come home. you're an adult woman, and i'm not your mother" and gave me a weird knowing look. my grandma is not at all creepy, ever, but that kind of gave me the creeps.

little boys would love my commute, driving the backway through beach roads, airports, under freeways, and past northrop gruman.

fiona, the black lab, has seriously fallen for me.

other than those things, i'm completely at sea.

Comments